I am your Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
Defined most simply, a buyer’s representative (also known as buyer’s rep, or buyer’s agent) is an advocate for the buyer – not the seller – in a real estate transaction. Buyer’s representatives usually owe full fiduciary (legal) duties, including loyalty and confidentiality, to their buyer-clients and work in their clients’ best interests throughout the entire transaction.
How am I different that other buyer’s representatives?
An ABR® is a buyer’s representative who has completed advanced training and who has proven experience in serving the special needs of buyer-clients. In addition to knowing the dynamics of their local market, an ABR®-designated buyer’s rep can help you make informed decisions throughout the entire home buying process. An ABR® is also a REALTOR® and must abide by a strict code of ethics.
My Services Include:
• Suggesting sources of financing and professional services, such as home inspectors, contractors, utility services, etc.
• Providing sources of accurate and lawful information on neighbourhoods, schools and communities.
• Selecting and arranging property showings.
• Evaluating particular properties.
• Explaining forms and agreements.
• Suggesting contract contingencies to protect your, rather than the seller.
• Assisting in the negotiation for a favourable price and terms
• Keeping all information confidential that could weaken your bargaining position.
• Monitoring the entire purchase process, assisting with issues that arise through closing.